Rope for creating a temporary lifeline
Access rope for the creation of a temporary lifeline with class B connector
• It has a class B carabiner, oval galvanized steel, threaded closure, with 15 mm opening and 22 kN resistance
• Rope eyelet: Sewn + metallic foot
• It has a plastic protection cover for the seams
• Nylon bag for storage, black color.
• Ideal for work on vertical lines, where the user needs to access a specific area through ladders, scaffolding, etc.
• Allows the worker to be anchored during access, descent and permanence at height
Product available in two options:
- HLCTQ12: with 12 mm rope
- HLCTQ25: with 25 mm rope